Fifteen years of experience
1. With fifteen years of experience in organizing Polish language courses, we can guarantee the excellent quality of our program.
2. Our prices are among the most competitive in Poland. Please note that many schools list separate fees for language instruction and costs for accommodation. There are often additional charges for activities within their cultural program. Make sure that you sum up all of these costs before you compare the price with our fees, which include accommodation and most of the activities in the accompanying cultural program.
3. We can offer such attractive prices because the high quality of our courses attracts a large number of participants. High enrolment and splitting the organizational expenses among a greater number of students enables us to keep low individual costs.
4. High enrolment in our program allows us to offer a large number of different levels of proficiency in each course session - usually six or seven separate classes. In other words, each course participant can expect to find themselves in a class with students at about the same level of proficiency, which is fundamental to progress in learning a foreign language. In case of a lower number of groups (e.g. three or four) it would be practically impossible to attain homogeneity in all of them. If students of different levels of proficiency found themselves in one group, attaining an optimal progress would seem impossible.
5. Unlike many other language schools that offer Polish only as an additional language to supplement their courses in English and German, we offer language courses in Polish to non-native speakers as our only field of instruction and area of expertise. This enables us to put all our skill and effort into perfecting our program of Polish language and culture, paying particular attention to the needs of international students who come to Krakow for only a few weeks.
6. We monitor the quality of our courses and of all their individual components in anonymous surveys carried out at the end of each two-week session. This allows us to continuously evaluate the quality of all aspects of the program and make changes and improvements as needed.
7. The results of these surveys confirm the superior quality of our program. We do not know of any other language school in Poland that regularly conducts such surveys and publishes all the results!
8. Many first-time participants have been so happy with the results that they have wanted to return to Krakow to learn Polish with us again. At present, some 15-20% of our enrollees are individuals returning for the second, third, or even fourth time to continue studying Polish with us. The record number of times so far is 8!
9. Krakow is by far the most beautiful, culturally diverse, and vibrant city in Poland. It is simply not possible not to have a great time here.
10. Krakow is the only large city in Poland located close to the mountains. And a hiking tour in that beautiful countryside - included in the course fees - is just one of the activities included in our cultural program.
To sum up
It would not be easy to find a Polish language course that could beat us on any of these counts: number of groups/language levels, years of experience, degree of specialization, quality that is objectively confirmed, total cost, and natural beauty of location. And you will certainly not find any that can beat us on all of them.
So before you enroll in any other Polish language program:
Ask the organizer what the overall enrollment is and how many groups (language levels) they usually offer;
Ask them how many years of experience they have in organizing language courses in Polish;
Compare the cost! (Be aware that many foreign-language schools list course fees and accommodation expenses separately. Add them together before you compare costs. Our basic price includes both course fees and accommodation.)
After you have done all this, we are certain you will find our program not only the most reasonable but also the most promising!